There are no SAT tests offered during the summer. The next SAT and SAT Subject Tests will be offered in October. Plan your preparation accordingly.
* October 6, 2012
* November 3, 2012
* December 1, 2012
* January 26, 2013
* May 4, 2013
* June 1, 2013
Important information for international registration deadlines that applies to students in Dubai:
* International registration must be completed by 12 midnight Eastern Standard Time (about 8 hours behind Dubai).
* There is no late registration for international testing.
* The SAT is not offered in March outside of the U.S. and U.S. territories.
For more information, visit the College Board website.
Need help preparing for the SAT during the summer? Email APPLY ME at email@example.com or call us at 04 311 6830. We offer private tutoring with American tutors that will boost your score!
With the late registration deadline for the June 2nd SAT right around the corner, you're probably deciding whether to take the test or wait until October. Here's our advice: don't take the June SAT. Now, here are our reasons:
1. It's finals time! If your school is on a schedule similar to that of most schools in Dubai, your finals are rapidly approaching. You've got to study everything you've been doing since January (since September if you're in a baccalaureate program) and you don't have much time to do it. Do you really want to add SAT preparation and testing to that? While you will have other opportunities to take the SAT, you won't have another chance to finish your sophomore, junior, or senior year well.
2. Most college deadlines have already passed. If you're a senior and you've waited until now to take the SAT, you're in big trouble. Even if you can find a university that you can still apply to, you'll be unlikely to be accepted and receive your student visa in time to start by orientation in August or September.
3. Standby slots are almost impossible to get in Dubai. In order to take the SAT standby, you have to get the paper registration form from a school where the test is administered (this can't be downloaded or found online) and show up early to the test center hoping they have extra seats. None of our students who wanted standby testing have EVER gotten it. Schools here rarely have paper registration forms (found in the registration booklet) and rarely know what you're talking about.
Take our advice: wait for the October exam.
Need help preparing for the next SAT now that school is almost over? Now is the best time to begin your preparation with our American native English speaking tutors. Private tutoring is simply the best! Call us at 04 311 6830 to find out how we can help you.